|English royal house ruling from 1485-1603||5||tudor|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- English royal house ruling from 1485-1603
- english royal house which ruled from 1485 to 1603
- English ruling family: 1485–1603
- Dating from the period 1485-1603
- Which English royal dynasty held the throne from Henry II in 1154 until Richard Ill's death in 1485?
- The royal house that ruled in England from 1603 to 1714
- 1485 English battlefield
- English religious reformer: 1485-1555
- Elizabethan (period of English history from 1558 to 1603)
- Which European ruling house includes the royal family of Monaco
- The 8 who lost the Battle of Bosworth Field, 1485
- Sir Thomas Malory's collection of chivalric legends, first published in 1485
- the greek deity whose birth was pictured by sandro botticelli c. 1485
- Swift bold hero (anag) — 1485 battle
- King of England from 1483 to 1485
- 1558-1603 monarch: Abbr.
- ...... Period, 1603-1868
- Japan's ...... Period (1603-1867)
- Queen of Eng.: 1558–1603
- Elizabethan ... (1558-1603)
- Elizabethan ... (1558-1603, in British history)
- Queen of England, 1558-1603
- First of the Stuart dynasty to become king of England, in 1603
- Tale about soldiers and treachery in southern Europe [1940, 1603]
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.