Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- English king returns, having captured French and English city
- English cricketer plots English runs
- English witticism is put into Old English for balance
- English city lacking old English fibre
- English royal family's clipped semivowel - it's not the Queen's English!
- English and old German money and German and old English King
- .... English, dialect of English spoken in the US
- Second English king to father two English queens
- English poet and English epic poetry
- List of grievances presented to Charles the First by the English Parliament on December 1 1641 which partly precipitated the English Civil War
- Peter Mark —, English physician and lexicographer whose Thesaurus of English Words and Phrases was published in 1852
- English painter noted especially for his paintings of Christ in a contemporary English setting
- english, in many non-english speaking countries [italian]
- which english artist was famous for his paintings of the english countryside, sketched constantly from nature?
- "In billiards, what the English call English"
- what the english call english, in billiards
- As well for French and English as English rival?
- Author of the first English translation of Boccacio, and the first comprehensive Italian-English dictionary
- David ..., former English footballer who is married to the English fashion designer and singer Victoria
- English poet book omitted in description of English poets?
- English class for non-English speakers
- Common prefix for English towns and villages, from the Old English word for place
- clara -, english novelist of the gothic school who authored the champion of virtue aka the old english baron
- English agree to retain English naval force for ever
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.