|Entertainer's trick taking in reporters etc||8||comedian|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Entertainer's trick taking in reporters etc
- Wit requires trick to take in reporters
- Joker with trick taking in broadcasters etc.
- Joker with trick taking in the press, TV, etc
- Entertainers taking requests at dance parties: Abbr.
- Trick-or-treater's trick
- In card play, an attempt to take a trick with a possible rather than definite winner, hoping to gain an extra trick
- Trick follows trick in American apartment
- Wag papers etc during trick
- Joker's trick involving TV, newspapers, etc
- Wedding entertainers
- G.I. entertainers
- Oktoberfest entertainers
- Mil. entertainers
- Japanese entertainers
- Burlesque entertainers
- One handling 4 down for travelling entertainers
- Very French publisher entertained entertainers
- Service entertainers, each holding poles
- Street entertainers with boomboxes
- A group of entertainers who tour together
- gymnastic entertainers
- Troupe of pink entertainers?
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.