Click on a word to get its definition.
|Exercise about to strengthen soldiers' disposition||9||placement|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Exercise about to strengthen soldiers' disposition
- Exercise to strengthen abdominal muscles
- Pre-exercise exercise
- Group of soldiers, before end of exercise, collapse in giggles?
- Soldiers go back-to-back during exercise, 1 out of 10?
- A race with soldiers, top soldiers and leading lawyer
- Soldiers hurried with more soldiers and artillerymen on hearing the sound of the trumpet
- Soldiers with land vehicle -- soldiers to leave, pull back
- Opposite of strengthen
- Push-ups strengthen them
- Strengthen, in a way
- Strengthen, with "up"
- Sit-ups strengthen them
- Situps strengthen them
- Further strengthen defence on right - Everton's front two score, if included
- Join together - strengthen
- Strengthen control on behalf of Church of England
- They strengthen walls but locks are also needed
- Strengthen control by arm-twisting
- St Francis's body beginning to strengthen after long periods on soup
- Piece of material used to strengthen a garment
- Strengthen and control troops
- Strengthen Aldi: on Tesco struggles
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers