Click on a word to get its definition.
|FIFA World Cup winners in 1978 and 1986||9||argentina|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- FIFA World Cup winners in 1978 and 1986
- it first hosted the fifa world cup — and produced its only fifa world cup semifinalist — in 2002
- Controversial winners of FIFA World Cup in 1986
- Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup making it their second World Cup title
- Home to zero winners of the FIFA World Cup, surprisingly
- 2-time fifa world cup winners from s. america, for short
- The 2006 FIFA World Cup winners
- 2010 fifa world cup winners
- 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup winners
- 5-time fifa world cup winners
- 2006 FIFA World Cup winners
- striker in the 1982 and 1986 fifa world cup runner-up west german teams, karl-heinz ...
- Archie ..., Scottish footballer famous for the wonder goal he scored against the Netherlands in the 1978 FIFA World Cup
- Archie —, Scotland midfielder who scored twice in a 1978 FIFA World Cup win over the Netherlands
- Midfielder who captained Mexico at the 1986 FIFA World Cup finals
- “... of God,” Diego Maradona's phrase from the 1986 FIFA World Cup
- Argentine retired footballer who scored the "Hand of God" goal against England in the 1986 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.
- 1978 and 1986 World Cup winner: Abbr.
- 1978 and 1986 World Cup winner
- Howard —, late former footballer and manager who led Evert on to win the 1985 European Cup Winners' Cup
- world series winners in 1969 and 1986
- two time gold medallist and twice fifa women's world cup champion hamm
- Andrés ..., Colombian footballer who was shot and killed after scoring an own goal in the 1994 FIFA World Cup
- Andreas —, Germany midfielder and defender; 1990 FIFA World Cup Final scorer