|Farcical 1960s sitcom with the Indian character Roaring Chicken||6||ftroop|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Farcical 1960s sitcom with the Indian character Roaring Chicken
- Farcical 1960s sitcom wit
- It's farcical to drive the first bus in America going all the way back
- Farcical interlude of a 16th and 17th-century court entertainment
- Noisy chirpers providing some farcical entertainment
- Farcical, short satire has nothing to do with America
- Will woman almost kill bloke who was farcical in the bedroom?
- Vegetable containing a drug results in farcical performance
- Broadly farcical
- Farcical situation
- Daily forced to ditch front cover in farcical event
- I leave ridiculous organisation; it's farcical
- Farcical advertisement about empty transport going to old city
- .......... comedy (farcical episode)
- Farcical situation originally mentioned in Tom Paine treatment
- Become breathless over suggestive gestures — it's farcical!
- 1960s sitcom character with the catchphrase "I see nothing!"
- 1960s title sitcom character
- Roaring Twenties' character
- 1960s sitcom title role
- 1960s sitcom with the cat
- 1960s sitcom about a grou
- 1960s sitcom set in a P.O
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.