Click on a word to get its definition.
|First Top 40 hit for Weird Al Yankovic||5||eatit|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Rapper who didn't want Weird Al Yankovic to parody Gangsta's Paradise as Amish Paradise (but the record company gave Yankovic permission)
- music genre for frankie yankovic and weird al yankovic (no relation!)
- First Top 40 hit for Weird Al Yankovic
- Weird Al Yankovic's first Billboard hit
- pharrell williams hit parodied by weird al yankovic's "tacky"
- 1984 Weird Al Yankovic hit
- which michael jackson spoof gave "weird al" yankovic his biggest hit?
- 1984 hit single by "Weird Al" Yankovic that is a spoof of a 1983 Michael Jackson single
- ...... It (1984 Weird Al Yankovic hit song)
- Weird Al Yankovic's first
- magazine that had "weird al" yankovic as its very first guest editor in issue #533 in 2015
- 1984 Weird Al Yankovic hi
- Weird Al Yankovic's "......
- '...... on Jeopardy' ('Weird Al' Yankovic parody)
- with 115 across, "weird al" yankovic's boast?
- ... Brothers Records (longtime label for 'Weird Al' Yankovic)
- "... paradise" (weird al yankovic parody)
- Rapper who wouldn't let Weird Al Yankovic make a music video of the Lose Yourself parody Couch Potato
- Wings frontman who wouldn't let Weird Al Yankovic parody Live and Let Die as Chicken Pot Pie: 2 wds.
- Rock band that wouldn't let Weird Al Yankovic include Buddy Holly in his medley The Alternative Polka
- Pop legend who wouldn't let Weird Al Yankovic parody When Doves Cry Let's Go Crazy Kiss or 1999
- ... on Jeopardy (Weird Al Yankovic parody): 2 wds.
- ... Be Stupid (Weird Al Yankovic album)
- Weird Al Yankovic song with the lyrics Tell me why I bid on Shatner's old toupée
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers