|Flap at the back of the tongue||10||epiglottis|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Flap at the back of the tongue
- Flap of skin underneath the tongue
- back book flap blurb
- id on the back flap, often
- Small fleshy flap of tissue at the back of the throat; an extension of the soft palate
- In a flap we had knocked back drink
- To do with pope getting back in a flap apparently
- Flap of tissue that hangs in the back of the throat
- Small fleshy flap of tissue that hangs in the back of the throat
- Sit back after English airman captures German in a flap
- stick no flap back
- Protective coat a Parisian youth put back round tongue?
- Edible protein, say, sent back with tongue once
- Vicar takes tongue back
- Clergyman gets tongue back
- Concerned about piggies maybe cutting tongue back on truffle hunt?
- Tongue needs iodine applied to back
- Flap covers
- Flap raisers?
- Hinged flap on an airplan
- One who may raise a flap
- Big flap
- Side flap
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.