|Former Welsh county formed in 1974 from most of Monmouthshire and part of Breconshire||5||gwent|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Former Welsh county formed in 1974 from most of Monmouthshire and part of Breconshire
- town in monmouthshire on the river wye; the location of the racecourse which hosts the welsh grand national
- Former county of England formed in 1974 from parts of Durham and Yorkshire
- Ruin situated on the River Wye in Monmouthshire
- Market town in Monmouthshire whose name derives from the Brythonic word Gobannia
- County town of Fingal, part of the former County Dublin
- Former Welsh county
- US First Lady from 1974 to 1977 who was also the Second Lady from 1973 to 1974: 2 wds.
- pembroke welsh and cardigan welsh are breeds of which type of dog?
- Welsh industrialist and social reformer who formed a model industrial community at New Lanark
- The ........, names shared by a U.S. R&B vocal group formed in 1954 and an English folk group formed in 1958
- Former Scottish county of which Forfar was the county town
- Present teacher hugged by Welsh girl briefly in Welsh region
- In which Welsh town did a young Prince Charles learn Welsh?
- County cricket club that has won the most county championships
- In 1974, which county in southern England was divided into counties West .... and East ....?
- Welsh county town and castle on the English marches
- Welsh county created in 1972 from the administrative counties of Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire
- North-east English metropolitan county since 1974
- Until 1974, senior county council members, elected by other councillors
- County of Wales, 1974-96
- county of northern england from 1974 to 1996
- Welsh county
- Caernarfon is the administrative centre of this Welsh county
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.