Click on a word to get its definition.
|Former duck trap that is snaring mallard's head||7||onetime|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Former duck trap that is snaring mallard's head
- Cheesy dish is trap snaring vermin
- Mallards' homes
- '..., and those mallards will be neatly aligned'
- Mallards, for example
- Young mallards
- Mallards and such
- Flock of mallards
- Flight of mallards
- Mallards' milieus
- Flocks of mallards
- mallards with green heads
- Baby mallards
- mallards, eg
- malign mallards?
- Flock of mallards; rods (anag.)
- Cook snaring port - part of cook's habit?
- Not those snaring men, I suppose
- Person snaring new skin of tigress?
- device for snaring
- Spiderweb's snaring filament
- tricks snaring equals on long shifts
- Foreign agents out snaring Resistance
- Snaring mesh
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers