|Get grease in bits: it may be found by a child in spring||9||easteregg|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Get grease in bits: it may be found by a child in spring
- One may remove grease with elbow grease
- "Didi of Grease and Grease 2"
- Grease monkey's “grease”
- Bits ...., bits and pieces
- Compounds that lower surface tension; found in soap as they help remove grease and dirt
- Spring to spring
- spring after spring it never fails to surprise me!
- Reason to spring forward every spring (Abbr.)
- spring seen in spring?
- Classic toy with the jingle lyric "a spring, a spring, a marvelous thing!"
- get the grease out of
- extra hidden grease? get out!
- Child's construction kit can come in bits
- What may apply grease and a lot of gooey stuff
- Young child may be found here, openly rebellious
- may 1st or may .... is a european spring holiday
- Child's stick on a spring
- Black bits found in butcher's mutton
- Weird one tucked into end bits found on little piggies?
- Spoon out extreme bits found in nasal cavity
- Bits of gold found next to European's place
- Blacksmith's tool and bits found in Roman village
- Odd bits of footy gear found in the lobby
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.