Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- "Utility is when you have one telephone, luxury is when you have two,........when you have three and paradise is when you have none": Doug Larson
- “I have a wife, I have sons: We have given so many .... to the fates” (Lucan, in Pharsalia)
- What have-nots have
- Have to have
- Soprano who said “Some say I have a beautiful voice, some say I have not […] those who don't like it shouldn't come to hear me”
- moms always have a couple but dads never have any
- Slogan, Have ...., Have a KitKat
- bipeds have two of these while quadrupeds have four
- One doesn't have to have them
- ernest, author of to have and have not
- You have a right to have arguments about taxes
- things you just have to have
- moses is reputed to have been born and to have died on the seventh day of this month
- grammatically, "have" in "i have spoken," e.g.
- what i seem to have gotten as the years have passed by
- she once tweeted: "we all have an incomplete understanding of reality. let's complete the puzzle together and have a clear understanding of what is happening."
- fires have ravaged the slopes of mount kilimanjaro this week; no fatalities have been reported, but authorities are concerned about a rare group of this animal that inhabits the area
- "To Have and Have ....," 1944 movie
- Now editors have to have been obliged
- "He wrote You and I have brains. The others have fluff"
- "1984 hit with the lyric Have a banana, have a whole bunch"
- "South Pacific" song that asks "If you don't have a dream, / How you gonna have a dream come true?"
- "To Have and Have ......"
- "To Have and Have Not" author
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.