Click on a word to get its definition.
|Hedwig in Harry Potter was this kind of bird||9||snowy-owl|
Codycross Tracking Time Group 1041 Puzzle 5
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- A disease-causing virus or bacterium
- Sticky sweet pulp from the pod of an African tree
- Hedwig in Harry Potter was this kind of bird
- ABBA song, Napoleon's defeat and London station
- Religious song that literally means "Hail Mary"
- Melissa, comic star of Thunder Force and Spy
- Falling into water with a splash
- Superhero with an S on his chest
- The Italian temple dedicated to Roman gods
- Havoc created by cheeky troublemakers
- Similarity, resemblance
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers