|Hit most likely to start an unassisted triple play||5||liner|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Hit most likely to start an unassisted triple play
- The triple of a triple play
- The triple in a triple play
- Unassisted vision
- Yankee editor briefly edited the Observer, unassisted
- unassisted peeper
- Unassisted putout?
- yankee travels around delaware showing unassisted organ of sight
- unassisted writing among the fairies!
- The triple in a triple pl
- The triple of a triple pl
- drunk, with most of gin knocked back, i start to offend american likely to sue
- about to give them an answer saying they'll make it at the start of january, most likely
- "mayday!" [about a baseball triple play?]
- A baseball triple play counts as three of these
- ... triple play, baseball feat rarer than a perfect game
- Toughest type of triple play
- Three in a triple play
- Triple play (ABBR.)
- Start of a triple jump
- Drunkards, sober initially, start to order triple shots
- james ..., basketballer who holds the record for most triple-doubles by a shooting guard
- Ram who won the NFL Receiving Triple Crown (most yards receiving receptions and touchdown catches) for the 2021 season: 2 wds.
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.