Click on a word to get its definition.
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- In English, a verb tense that is also called past progressive or past continuous
- Past-tense verb that is the same as its present-tense form minus the fourth and fifth letters
- Verb whose past tense form is an anagram of its present tense
- ... tense (verb tense for “came” and “went”)
- Verb that can combine with its past tense
- Past-tense verb that's a homophone of “war”
- Ailment that sounds like a past-tense verb
- Past tense of the verb to be
- wheat species that's also a british past tense
- ... sterling official currency of the United Kingdom which is also the oldest currency in continuous use
- A verb's verb
- Verb tense; to come
- Verb tense: Abbr.
- Verb tense of "ran" and "wrote"
- Verb tense for walked and ran
- verb tense as in the example: hamish had finished the clootie crossword
- 'old-fashioned', old university with 'tense' old fellow? 'tense? that hurts!'
- English singer-songwriter who was a founding member of the progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator
- english progressive rock band
- Guitarist and founder member of the English progressive rock band Camel, formed in 1971
- A top teacher coming from Eton's changed: "I'm English and progressive"
- 8th C English ecclesiastic, also called Albinus
- element that's also a verb
- Action verb that's also a Roman numeral