|Island country Ian Fleming had a home in||7||jamaica|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Codycross Resorts Group 560 Puzzle 1
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- ... Patch Kids, dolls most popular in 1980's
- The Two Noble ..., lesser-known Shakespeare play
- Describes a sport that takes place on water
- Pressing clothes to remove creases
- Island country Ian Fleming had a home in
- A person who bets
- Sunshade umbrella
- Bateaux ...; tourist cruisers on the River Seine
- Seismic shakes
- US building style 1780-1830, a neoclassical style
- Leif ..., first European to reach North America
- Set a good example for others to follow
- Academic intellectual
- Where items go up for bid
- Deli ..., serving salver for meats and cheeses
- Epidemic also known as "Black Death": ... Plague
- Timon's species that stand on two legs
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.