Click on a word to get its definition.
|Journalist who wrote the 1943 book "Here Is Your War"||4||pyle|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Journalist who wrote the 1943 book "Here Is Your War"
- Who wrote the 1943 children's book The Gremlins?
- Thomas —, English conductor who wrote 1943 autobiography A Mingled Chime
- Spaniard who wrote "Dark Wedding": 1943
- "Prelude to War" documentarian, 1943
- 1943 war movie
- world war ii, 1943: canada was victorious over germany in the battle of .. which took place on the adriatic coast in italy
- Journalist Klein who wrote the 2020 book Why We're Polarized
- English journalist who wrote the best-selling book Diana: Her True Story
- intl. foundation that is dedicated to war reporting, war art and war memory (abbr.)
- Name in book publishing since 1943
- 1943-1976 Chinese leader with a “Little Red Book”
- "... and Nothingness," 1943 book by the philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre about his existentialist ideas
- 1943 Broadway musical with lyrics and book by Oscar Hammerstein II
- 'The little woman who wrote the book that started this great war,' as Lincoln supposedly said
- Aldo ..., American environmentalist who wrote the book "A Sand County Almanac: And Sketches Here and There"
- "Here Is Your War" author
- “Here Is Your War” writer Ernie
- Hallelujah singer-songwriter who wrote Book of Longing a book of poetry and drawings (2 wds.)
- Poet who wrote "You may shoot me with your words, / You may cut me with your eyes"
- maria ......, filipino journalist who shared the 2021 nobel peace prize with russian journalist dmitry muratov
- if you keep your friends close, you should keep your enemies here
- Book of ... the fourth book of the Book of Mormon
- those who handle your meeting schedules, book your hotels and remind you of special occasions, in brief
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers