|Keen listener describing good ending to programme||5||eager|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Keen listener describing good ending to programme
- Keen listener comprehending good English
- Keen listener, for example, held back
- Keen listener gathers tips on grapevine
- Describing main variations, I'd article in The Listener at first
- Listener describing empty stage for musician
- Try to stop listener describing victory over United
- Illustrations describing one exercise programme
- Keen-sighted figure keen to embrace Left, not Right
- What solvers are keen to fill? Not quite keen, on reflection
- Time to give happy ending to listener
- Impressive programme's ending with short film
- Like a good listener
- Good listener?
- What a good listener may lend
- Tackle good listener
- tailor is good listener
- With a good end, but not a good ending?
- Quiz programme essentially needs two good captains
- Fashion consultant, author and TV presenter best known for his Channel 4 programme How to Look Good Naked
- fairly good programme about role models
- Left TV programme, missing the forecast of good weather
- Keen on turning in? No good chanting
- Keen to pirouette over good music
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.