|Knives and forks born out of cruelty||7||cutlery|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Knives and forks born out of cruelty
- Knives, forks and spoons
- Knives, forks, and spoons used for eating
- Spoons, knives, and forks
- Knives and forks
- Place for forks and knives
- Knives and forks for example
- Knives forks and spoons, collectively
- Forks and knives, e.g.
- Knives and forks etc.
- knives in "knives out"
- Knives, forks, etc
- Knives, spoons, forks
- Dealer in knives, forks etc.
- Knives, forks, spoons
- try clue for knives, forks, etc.
- Getting forks out to skewer books, those unpleasantly dry?
- Clean forks set out by breakfast dish
- Forks out
- Mountaineer forks out pounds for a term at Oxford
- forks out for old power points
- Alloy of iron and nickel used in tuning forks and other instruments
- Govern with cruelty and injustice
- Writer imprisoned for cruelty and debauchery
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.