|Like a cable that links a TV and a computer (Abbr.)||4||hdmi|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Like a cable that links a TV and a computer (Abbr.)
- ... cable (computer monitor cable): Abbr.
- Cable for cable TV
- Computer links
- ... cable (link between a TV and a computer)
- type of computer monitor cable
- Kind of cable for a computer
- Type of cable used to connect a computer to a router
- Computer-to-modem cable for those without wi-fi
- Cable channel with hit shows like "Silicon Valley" and "Veep": Abbr.
- Chain links?: Abbr.
- Links group [abbr.]
- where women click on the links?: abbr.
- When web links go dead (ABBR.)
- Column inches, leaders and links to Washington and Moscow
- Links, like devices
- sounds like a golf links in need of refinement
- 24/7 lifestyle and entertainment national cable channel currently airing "behind the gates" (abbr.)
- Premium cable and satellite TV network owned by CBS's Showtime Networks : Abbr.
- American cable company that is owned jointly by ABC and Group W : Abbr.
- Kind of cable for transmitting audio and video: Abbr.
- Cable network with movies like "Sharktopus" and "Mansquito"
- Computer parts ruining the odd computer, theoretically
- “Your next computer is not a computer” product
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.