|Like someone who answers a question with a question||7||evasive|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Like someone who answers a question with a question
- Like a question with many possible answers
- Like a question with two potential answers: Hyph.
- Like someone who only has I's for you? … or an apt description of the answers to starred clues
- Speaker of the Latin quote hidden in the answers to the starred clues ... and the English-language quote hidden in the answers to the double-starred clues
- Question from someone who just resurfaced (like me after running 'best of' puzzles?)
- Game show where the answers are in question form
- "care to wager?" ... and a question answered, one way or the other, by the first words of the answers to starred clues
- Type of question with two possible answers
- Kind of question with only two answers
- Question asked with a raised voice, as demonstrated in three long puzzle answers
- ancient deity answers beginning of pupil's question
- Type of question with two answers
- Part of speech that answers the question How? (Abbr.)
- Question type with only two answers (Hyph.)
- question that practically answers itself
- Simple type of question with one of two possible answers: Hyph.
- You cant deny it and a good question about the answers to the starred clues
- State two answers when tackling Latin question
- Question not included 'across' the five longest answers
- Talk around start of exam and get someone else's answers?
- peek at someone else's test answers, say
- Copy someone's test answers, for one
- Peek at someone else's answers for example
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.