|Misfortunes or troubles, say||4||ills|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Misfortunes or troubles, say
- Sequence of misfortunes would be curiously theatrical
- Tory leader's fury fades after misfortunes
- Misfortunes in the 'ighlands
- always burdened by misfortunes? absolutely right!
- misfortunes to go in cycles for “oliver twist” character
- Sudden misfortunes for fifty in the prow
- Economic and social misfortunes
- i shall shortly bear somebody's initial misfortunes...
- They bring work to doctors, misfortunes to the church
- Tales of ..: misfortunes
- Great misfortunes
- these clothes with ties would be misfortunes!
- Some will suffer with misfortunes
- misfortunes from which we still suffer
- Feeling or showing compassion for someone's misfortunes
- misfortunes rendering sister sad
- Series of 4 BBC1 sitcoms, starring Rowan Atkinson as the titular anti-hero character who faces various misfortunes
- Sorrows or misfortunes
- Misfortunes of relaxed obligations
- Deep misfortunes
- feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- Misfortunes will sometimes reveal them
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.