|Mountaineer forks out pounds for a term at Oxford||6||hilary|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Mountaineer forks out pounds for a term at Oxford
- Drink with father from Oxford - a city synonymous with Syrians spending pounds?
- We usually leave them pounds heavier and pounds lighter
- Getting forks out to skewer books, those unpleasantly dry?
- Clean forks set out by breakfast dish
- Forks out
- Knives and forks born out of cruelty
- forks out for old power points
- Spring term at Oxford University
- Oxford term for a doctorate
- The spring term at Oxford University, the Inns of Court and some other educational establishments
- mr. ... ingram, noted and long-term headmaster of oxford's dragon school in the '60s, '70s and '80s
- Term that McDonald's campaigned to have removed from the Oxford English Dictionary
- the term for a pig over 54 kg (120 pounds)
- Forks over the dough
- Places for forks: Abbr.
- Place for forks and knive
- Places for forks
- Victor at Five Forks, 186
- Parts of forks: Abbr.
- Long forks, for example?
- Like forks
- Home of Grand Forks: Abbr
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.