|Narrow land projections into the sea||5||spits|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Narrow land projections into the sea
- Narrow point of land projecting into the sea
- A narrow area of land that sticks out into the sea
- Narrow projection of land into the sea
- Long narrow piece of land projecting into a sea
- Narrow bar of land projecting into the sea at a headland
- Narrow stretch of land running into the sea
- Narrow strip of land connecting two relatively large areas of land
- narrow land formation along the bering sea
- Narrow strip of land in the sea
- narrow strip of land with sea on both sides
- narrow strip of land with sea on either side
- A narrow strip of land with sea on either side, connecting two larger areas
- "This land," in "This Land Is Your Land"
- — Island, land area in the Arafura Sea off the coast of Arnhem Land, Northern Territory, Australia
- Rough projections
- Half-domed projections
- Polygonal projections
- Hub projections
- Architectural projections
- Sprocket projections
- Projections on some globe
- Saw projections showing real effectiveness
- Additional circular shape in dish to make projections
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.