Click on a word to get its definition.
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Narrow-minded affairs?
- messy affairs bothered like-minded people
- Fairly narrow-minded about rule
- Narrow-minded and maybe retired?
- Narrow-minded, inward-facing
- Current bill, real twisted and narrow-minded
- Flashy jewellery nearly turned boy narrow-minded
- Narrow-minded principles
- Narrow-minded ones
- High point in a narrow-minded proposition about love
- about to leave piece for intolerant, narrow-minded person
- narrow-minded person
- Narrow-minded one
- Narrow-minded teacher
- Narrow-minded, as a teacher
- Unsophisticated, narrow-minded traits
- Mrs ......, narrow-minded person who began life as a minor character in Thomas Morton's 1798 play Speed the Plough
- Conventional and narrow-minded
- Narrow-minded French article in ruins, sadly
- not reliant, possibly, but narrow-minded
- Narrow-minded communist with audacity
- narrow-minded politician, after one left
- narrow-minded because needing fresh air?
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers