Click on a word to get its definition.
|North-east English metropolitan county since 1974||11||tyneandwear|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- North-east English metropolitan county since 1974
- North-east English county
- place a ruler on east-north-east to cross north perhaps
- In 1974, which county in southern England was divided into counties West .... and East ....?
- metropolitan county which includes liverpool
- Metropolitan CID three feet North of the Border?
- US First Lady from 1974 to 1977 who was also the Second Lady from 1973 to 1974: 2 wds.
- County on the Atlantic coast of the Republic of Ireland east of County Mayo
- chelmsford is the county town of which english county?
- County town north-east of Milton Keynes
- East or West English county
- English county divided into East and West
- Opposite of east-north-east
- Battlement indentation in castle top right and left (about east-north-east)
- “East Londoner! Not North East!” (One looks askance.)
- Follow east, north, south, then head to Uruguay, east
- subjugate a european in the east-north-east
- english county on the north sea
- English county north of Kent
- inlet of the north sea north and east of inverness
- Bird about to go north, then north-east
- A small marine food fish of the north-east Atlantic Ocean and North Sea
- Former county of England formed in 1974 from parts of Durham and Yorkshire
- Former Welsh county formed in 1974 from most of Monmouthshire and part of Breconshire