Click on a word to get its definition.
|One who takes things wrongly?||5||thief|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- One who takes things wrongly?
- wrongly interpreted dream is wrongly interpreted
- Takes off wrongly
- wrongly takes fish
- wrongly takes some seafood
- wrongly takes ancient city to be in american postal service
- in short, he takes down a dictator's notes — perhaps notes wrongly
- Wrongly takes over
- Wrongly takes a point, at least, off
- Wrongly admits to being at the centre of things
- wrongly arrest, apprehending two individuals? these things happen once in a blue moon
- things done when i cast on wrongly
- Taking of things wrongly in the main?
- ... again a four, scooped out from the middle. ash takes one away, point takes that
- One who takes things back
- One takes off with paper - good things for sale
- one who always takes things the wrong way
- One who "takes things badly"
- One who takes things the wrong way
- "One who takes things back, in old lingo"
- One who takes things down
- One who takes things or people into or out of a country illegally
- one who takes things literally, for short?
- One 24 wrongly putting a 1 in with 2 27s initially
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers