|Oscar and Tony winner Mer||5||ruehl|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Oscar and Tony winner Mer
- Oscar and Tony winner Mercedes
- "Oscar, Grammy, Tony and Emmy winner"
- "Tony-, Oscar- and Emmy-winner born 10/10/1900"
- Oscar, Tony, Grammy and Emmy winner
- Bogart's widow, Oscar &Tony winner, Lauren ......
- emmy winner carrie, or tony winner robert
- tony winner judith or drama desk award winner dana
- Winner of a Best Actress Oscar for "Gaslight" and a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for "Murder on the Orient Express": 2 wds.
- On the Waterfront Oscar winner who won (and declined) a Best Actor Oscar for playing Vito Corleone in 47-Across (2 wds.)
- Winner of a Best Actress Oscar for "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" and a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for "California Suite": 2 wds.
- Winner of a Best Actor Oscar for "The French Connection" and a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for "Unforgiven": 2 wds.
- A Patch of Blue and The Diary of Anne Frank Oscar winner who was nominated for an Oscar for playing the swimmer Belle Rosen in the 1972 film The Poseidon Adventure (2 wds.)
- Actress and singer who won six Tony Awards including a Lifetime Achievement Tony Award in 2022 (2 wds.)
- Oscar ..., the only man named Oscar to have won an Oscar so far
- oscar-winning film whose oscar-winning director is spelled out by the letters cutting the circled oscar-winning directors
- Tender Mercies Oscar winner who was one of three nominees for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for 47-Across (2 wds.)
- Third performer (and youngest woman) to win Emmy Grammy Oscar and Tony Awards (EGOT) (2 wds.)
- 1949 Tony-winning musical, including a 1954 Tony-winning musical
- 1975 Tony-nominated musical, including a 1966 Tony-nominated musical
- 2011 Tony-winning musical revival, including a 1982 Tony-winning musical
- 1984-1992 sitcom on which Tony Danza played live-in housekeeper Tony Micelli: 3 wds.
- Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin show; 1977 Tony Award winner for Best Musical and Best Original Score
- It borders la mer
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.