|Plead for a treat, like a puppy||3||beg|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Plead for a treat, like a puppy
- Word after puppy or feeling toward a puppy
- Ask for a puppy treat
- Plead innocent to
- Plead a case
- Plead for
- Plead with
- Plead for Bury to get grant
- Young creature to plead insanity
- Plead for a date to have ballot about staying in
- Reason to plead not guilty
- Plead with someone, beg them
- Plead to adopt the little frog
- Plead with Max to be not good, e.g.
- Plead at home to make a start
- Beg or plead in desperation
- Innocent people plead this in court
- Plead for three keys
- 2s attributed to 22: "Milk-calf as seen in veloute, I plead. Oh, boy! It revivifies"
- Plead to play the piano part
- plead not guilty to
- Start to plead: I must have name
- Plead, implore
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.