|Preserve for unusually lame doctor entering||6||embalm|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Preserve for unusually lame doctor entering
- Happen once more to be unusually prompt entering luxury car
- Preserve of English doctor, endless charity
- tree doctor covering area brought in to preserve against decay
- unusually informed science about one subject that brings the doctor into court
- Tendency for a doctor to be unusually fit
- Doctor has a meal in unusually extensive gloom
- Tenor made unusually fit by a doctor
- Lame ducks
- Lame excuse
- Lame gait
- Lame excuse for missing h
- What a lame joke might el
- Held a lame-duck session
- Lame man rights wrong
- Support for the lame
- What makes up 50% of lamé thread?
- Sticks for lame people
- Lame cattle put up on sale -- just 50%?
- Escort lame duck
- Recollection of lame setter in US resort
- Inexhaustible, like a lame kangaroo?
- Fail to impress, e.g. a lame joke
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.