Click on a word to get its definition.
|Regular soccer clash between NY Red Bulls and NY City FC, ...... Derby||11||hudsonriver|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Regular soccer clash between NY Red Bulls and NY City FC, ...... Derby
- Clash, quarrel – like bulls?: 2 WDS.
- Steve ---, US jockey, the only rider to have won the Derby and Kentucky Derby
- Clash is between manager's top and tie
- Organization for LA Galaxy and NY Red Bulls: Abbr.
- Org. with the New York Red Bulls and Los Angeles Galaxy
- Where the LA Galaxy and NY Red Bulls play: Abbr.
- Organization with the New York Red Bulls and Los Angeles Galaxy: Abbr.
- regular "trouble" in the outskirts of derby
- Clash between boxers perhaps that Sky would stage?
- NY Red Bulls winger, ... Zizzo Jr.
- The "fact" that bulls get angry when they see the color red, e.g.
- it's a sort of a red root the bulls hate
- U.S. soccer player who holds multiple records in the Major League Soccer, and was Best Young Player in the 2002 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.
- City with the Bulls and the Bears on scoreboards
- School sited between Derby and Oxford, initially
- Regular pay for regular work
- About half of a regular soccer field
- "... Calling," song by British punk rock band the Clash which has the name of a city in its title that is known for the clock tower"Big Ben"
- loosen united? new soccer group's trimmed soccer team
- Soccer star ... Morgan co-captain of the U.S. women's national soccer team
- Los Angeles ..., soccer club based in California that won the Major League Soccer Cup in 2014
- Former soccer player Markgraf who is the general manager of the U.S. women's national soccer team
- ... Soccer League, top-level major professional soccer league that preceded MLS, existing from 1968 till 1984: 2 wds.
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers