|Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark Selby, John Higgins etc||13||snookersstars|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark Selby, John Higgins etc
- Ronnie —, Scottish actor and comedian associated with Ronnie Barker
- Ronnie Corbett and Ronnie Barker were The ... Ronnies
- “There's Your ...,” song written by Mark Selby and Tia Sillers, and recorded by The Chicks for their 1998 album 14a
- Balls first Reardon and then Selby hold — these, perhaps
- "Last ...... to Brooklyn": Selby
- Selby's Gardner
- First name of Douglas Selby's creator
- Tint from hairdresser in Selby
- Last Exit to ......, novel by Hubert Selby
- ...... Exit to Brooklyn, cult Hubert Selby Jr novel
- Pointless snooker shot from John Higgins's sixth frame of Open
- 1975 novel by Jack Higgins adapted into a film by John Sturges in 1976
- Game Show Network series hosted by John Michael Higgins featuring fill-in-the-blank survey questions (2 wds.)
- Mary Higgins Clark's "Bef
- Henry Higgins and others
- Henry Higgins's creator
- Higgins's pupil in elocut
- Professor Higgins, to Eli
- alex higgins raunchier when sozzled.
- You must polish, not oil, cue… it's what Higgins taught
- 1981 novel by Jack Higgins
- Henry Higgins' concern
- doolittle, to higgins
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.