Click on a word to get its definition.
|Scattered drives, at the end, on Scottish Open golf course, we hear||6||strewn|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Scattered drives, at the end, on Scottish Open golf course, we hear
- Town in South Ayrshire famous for its 'Royal' golf course, one of the hosts of the Open Golf Championship
- Star won regularly on Scottish golf course
- Trump-owned Scottish golf course
- bush seen on many a scottish golf course
- Scottish golf course which received the Royal accolade in 1978
- Winner of the Scottish Senior Open men's golf tournament in 2018, Gary ...
- 2015 world golf award winner for golf course designer of the year
- Scottish detective drives back, wasting time
- one with keen eyes needed for a golf course, we hear
- a sharp-eyed one for the golf course, we hear
- Bad golf drives
- Opening drives in golf
- 11-time british open golf course, royal lytham & st ........
- 11 times british open golf course, royal lytham & st ...
- golf course that hosted 2022 women's open
- "Can you hear me? ... hear me? ... hear me?"
- from which one drives, we hear, for a light meal
- from which one drives, we hear, for a drink
- irish river that many stray golf balls from the tipperary golf club might end up in
- Tennis great Wilander who won the Australian Open the French Open and the U.S. Open in 1988
- A number of sheets are scattered at end of room
- seed scattered round the end of flowering borders
- Where some drives end
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers