Click on a word to get its definition.
|Sea predator whose name contains another sea predator||5||moray|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Sea predator whose name contains another sea predator
- Body part whose name contains another body part
- --- predator, a predator at the top of a food chain
- State whose name contains a greeting
- Company whose logo contains its name crossing itself
- Biblical villain whose name contains a villain's opposite
- Rapper with the 2015 #1 hit “Panda” whose name contains an unexpected double letter
- Rapper with the 2004 #1 hit “Drop It Like It's Hot” whose name contains an unexpected double letter: 2 wds.
- The only US state whose name contains a Z
- Language whose name aptly contains the word 'tones'
- Pacific island country whose name contains three dotted letters in a row
- Duran Duran single whose title contains the first word of the name of the September band (2 wds.)
- Kansas single whose title contains the second word of the name of the September band (4 wds.)
- The Doors single whose title contains the last word of the name of the September band (3 wds.)
- novelist whose last name contains two conjugations of the same verb
- city in devon whose name contains the river on which it is situated
- Only month whose name contains just three letters
- Black Adam superhero whose name contains a sharp-eyed bird
- U.S. city whose name becomes another city's name if you change both its vowels to A's
- state whose name is its own abbreviation plus the name of another state
- Fruit whose name precedes "fruit" in the name of another fruit
- The odds are the crumpled note contains another crumpled note
- mlb player whose logo contains a star
- work whose second edition contains 59 million wds.
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers