|She holds the record for most goals scored at FIFA World Cup tournaments||5||marta|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- She holds the record for most goals scored at FIFA World Cup tournaments
- ... Silva, Brazilian soccer player nicknamed "Pele in skirts" who has scored the most number of goals at FIFA World Cup tournaments: 3 wds.
- which player holds the record for goals scored at fifa world cup finals?
- it first hosted the fifa world cup — and produced its only fifa world cup semifinalist — in 2002
- Brazilian former football player who has scored 15 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Brazilian former football legend who has scored 12 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Gerd ..., West German former football player who has scored 14 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Gary ..., English former football player who has scored 10 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Miroslav ..., German former football player who has scored 16 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Soccer star who scored two of Argentina's three goals in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (2 wds.)
- Soccer star who scored all three of runner-up France's goals in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (2 wds.)
- ... Gretzky, former NHL player who holds the record for Most Goals in the entire career including playoffs with 1,016 goals
- Which footballer has scored the most goals in World Cup history?
- Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup making it their second World Cup title
- Archie ..., Scottish footballer famous for the wonder goal he scored against the Netherlands in the 1978 FIFA World Cup
- Archie —, Scotland midfielder who scored twice in a 1978 FIFA World Cup win over the Netherlands
- Argentine retired footballer who scored the "Hand of God" goal against England in the 1986 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.
- Soccer star who scored Argentina's second goal in their victory over France in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (3 wds.)
- Helmut —, scorer of two goals for West Germany in the 1954 FIFA World Cup Final
- American soccer player, the first ever to score three goals in a FIFA Women's World Cup final
- American former soccer player who won the Golden Shoe (now renamed) for scoring 10 goals at the 1991 FIFA Women's World Cup: 2 wds.
- Ronnie ---, late footballer who scored one of the FA Cup's most famous goals
- I share the FIFA Player of the Century Award with Diego Maradona and hold a Guinness Record for the most successful domestic league goals
- American former soccer player who held the record for most international goals scored by a woman or man until 2013: 2 wds.
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.