|Singer with the 1980 #1 album "Guilty"||9||streisand|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Singer with the 1980 #1 album "Guilty"
- "Guilty" or "not guilty"
- The guilty or not guilty decision by a jury
- “Guilty” and “not guilty”
- Said "Guilty" or "Not guilty," say
- “Guilty” or “not guilty,” for example
- guilty, not guilty, or no contest
- Guilty or not guilty in court
- Said "Guilty" or "Not guilty" in court, say
- "Guilty" & "Not guilty"
- say "guilty" or "not guilty," for example
- "Guilty" or "not guilty," in a courtroom
- "guilty" or "not guilty," e.g.
- "Guilty" or "not guilty" declaration
- "guilty" or "not guilty," on "law & order"
- Singer whose 1996 album Falling into You won Grammy Awards for Album of the Year and Best Pop Album (2 wds.)
- Singer who won a Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Album for her 2004 album R.S.V.P. and for her 2006 album Turned to Blue (2 wds.)
- "Singer with the 1980 #1 album Against the Wind"
- American keyboardist whose album River: The Joni Letters won the 2008 Grammy Award for Album of the Year, only the second jazz album ever to win the award
- Remark while browsing an old photo album … or "Guilty as charged!"
- Hayley; New Zealand singer whose album Pure became the UK's fastest-selling classical debut album of all time
- Italian classical singer whose album "Cinema" was nominated for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album in the 2017 Grammy Awards : 2 wds.
- British singer whose third studio album fetched her the Album of the Year in the 2017 Grammy Awards : 2 wds.
- Singer who won a Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Album for her 1976 collaboration with Joe Pass and for her 1979 album Fine and Mellow (2 wds.)
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.