|Sir Chris .., chief medical officer for England||6||whitty|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Sir Chris .., chief medical officer for England
- Chris ---, chief medical officer for England
- Note Conservative meeting Chief Medical Officer, scratching head
- neat tory out with army officer and chief law officer
- ................Boys, musical duo formed by Chris Tennant and Chris Lowe in 1981
- Emergency rules I — Sir Chris — will hold over
- Medical drama series in which Chris O'Donnell played Finn Dandridge nicknamed "McVet": 2 wds.
- Former E.P.A. chief Chris
- To whom a private says "Sir, yes, sir!"
- the sir in "dear sir"?
- Family of astronomers, Sir William, Caroline and Sir John
- Who [Sir Vivian ......] led the Antarctic expedition that included Sir Edmund Hillary?
- Who starred as the morally compromised police officer Chris Carson in the crime drama series The Responder?
- Chris ......, goalkeeper whose sole England cap in 2006 earned his father and friends £10,000 each for a bet made eleven years earlier
- 2019 world cup–winning england paceman, chris ...
- 2.01m tall 2013-14 england ashes paceman, chris ...
- chris ..., football pundit who played for england in the 80s
- chris ..., england international cricketer
- Sir ... Conan Doyle creator of Sherlock Holmes who went to the University of Edinburgh Medical School
- Medical pioneer Sir William
- Sir Francis ......, Irish-born hydrographer and naval officer who devised a scale for indicating wind force
- Man who is given the title of Sir in England
- Sir Walter ..., the first manager of the England football team, 1946–1962
- sir thomas, lord chancellor to henry viii of england
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.