|Skippy the .... was a 1960s TV character||13||bush-kangaroo|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Skippy the .... was a 1960s TV character
- Jif and Skippy rival named for a character from a children's classic: 2 wds.
- Screen role for Skippy th
- Skippy alternative
- Skippy's most famous role
- skippy rival
- movie role played by skippy
- movie role for skippy
- Rival of Peter Pan and Skippy
- Film role played by Skippy
- Screen role for Skippy the dog
- Repeated film role for Skippy
- Competitor of Skippy and Peter Pan
- Rival of Peter Pan or Skippy
- Film terrier played by Skippy
- Skippy's role
- Skippy competitor
- Skippy, for example, to maul plant?
- Sandwiches that may use Skippy and Smuckers, informally
- Brand that competes with Skippy
- ... butter (jif or skippy spread)
- Lunch with Skippy, briefly?
- alex p. keaton and "skippy" handelman
- Rival of Skippy and Peter Pan
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.