|Slightly spoil spirit for the whole year||10||marginally|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Slightly spoil spirit for the whole year
- Starting Over singer/songwriter who won the 2021 CMA Awards for Male Vocalist of the Year Album of the Year Single of the Year and Song of the Year (2 wds.)
- Just one can spoil the whole fruit barrel
- one vegetable may spoil a whole line
- Fruit liable to spoil whole barrels, proverbially
- A figure of speech in which a part is substituted for a whole or a whole for a part
- As an American term for everything, “the whole ....” is an alternative to “the whole nine yards”
- Sounding slightly twisted in spirit
- Year after year after year
- Risky banker to spoil one fool by end-of-year deposits
- Reportedly spirit-like spirit?
- Spirit of an evil evil spirit?
- Spirit said to show spirit
- "liberate your spirit" spirit
- 'Blithe Spirit' spirit
- Rag merchant after New Year's Day's one in the whole last across answer
- Year in orchestra -- great, on the whole
- Plants which have leaves the whole year
- Times collection for a whole year?
- Interest rate across a whole year
- “Droopy awnings are out and only spirit-level precision works” (BBC2's description of its ... of the Year programmes shown in 2017)
- Washington Spirit forward who was named 2021 National Women's Soccer League Rookie of the Year (2 wds.)
- Five year period of craving spirit
- Second year - year defined by interaction of sun and moon - having same meaning
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.