|Soccer star who scored Argentina's second goal in their victory over France in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (3 wds.)||12||angeldimaria|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Soccer star who scored Argentina's second goal in their victory over France in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (3 wds.)
- Soccer star who scored all three of runner-up France's goals in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (2 wds.)
- Soccer star who scored two of Argentina's three goals in the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals (2 wds.)
- it first hosted the fifa world cup — and produced its only fifa world cup semifinalist — in 2002
- which player holds the record for goals scored at fifa world cup finals?
- Country that won the 2018 FIFA World Cup making it their second World Cup title
- ... Silva, Brazilian soccer player nicknamed "Pele in skirts" who has scored the most number of goals at FIFA World Cup tournaments: 3 wds.
- Argentine retired footballer who scored the "Hand of God" goal against England in the 1986 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.
- Archie ..., Scottish footballer famous for the wonder goal he scored against the Netherlands in the 1978 FIFA World Cup
- U.S. soccer player who holds multiple records in the Major League Soccer, and was Best Young Player in the 2002 FIFA World Cup: 2 wds.
- French soccer star who won the Golden Boot (top goal scorer with 8) at the 2022 World Cup: 2 wds.
- ... Rapinoe, American soccer player who led her team to victory in the FIFA Women's World Cup on 7th July 2019
- Ben Stokes inspired England's 2019 Cricket World Cup final victory over New Zealand - who scored the second-highest number of runs in the match for England?
- Archie —, Scotland midfielder who scored twice in a 1978 FIFA World Cup win over the Netherlands
- 1962 fifa world cup finals host country
- Midfielder who captained Mexico at the 1986 FIFA World Cup finals
- Wolfgang —, West Germany midfielder; No 12 in the 1966 and 1974 FIFA World Cup Finals
- ireland's most recent appearance at the fifa world cup finals came after defeating which country in a play-off?
- Australian tennis player who was runner-up to Novak Djokovic in the 2022 men's singles finals at Wimbledon and the first unseeded player in the finals since 2003 (2 wds.)
- Soccer star Hamm who was on two FIFA World Cup championship teams
- Brazilian former football player who has scored 15 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Brazilian former football legend who has scored 12 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Gerd ..., West German former football player who has scored 14 goals in FIFA world cup matches
- Gary ..., English former football player who has scored 10 goals in FIFA world cup matches
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.