Click on a word to get its definition.
|Sort of architect: Henry E Holden's occupation?||15||catcherintherye|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Sort of architect: Henry E Holden's occupation?
- Characters seen in Henry IV, Part I; Henry IV, Part II; Henry V?
- drawing inspiration from her native cottage/farmyard gardens, an english landscape architect renowned for her work in collaboration with architect sir edwin lutyens
- Henry Ford II, to Henry F
- Henry V, to Henry IV
- "Henry Ford II, to Henry Ford"
- "Henry and June's friend in Henry & June"
- House of Henry VII and Henry VIII
- Swaggering soldier who appears in William Shakespeare's Henry IV, Part 2 , The Merry Wives of Windsor and Henry V
- henry ford's son, who named his eldest son henry ford ii
- Sir Henry ......, English actor manager whose real name was John Henry Brodribb
- The traitorous Henry of Masham, ringleader of the Southampton plot to murder King Henry V
- Cool sort of record Henry and Tom cover
- Henry sort of cross with horse coming first
- Starts an occupation
- Occupation not much seen
- Occupation with an unsavo
- Bob Cratchit's occupation
- Certain occupation
- Ready for occupation
- Occupation involving many
- Cost of occupation
- A number of workers with joint occupation
- Deal - occupation
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers