|Spanish tennis star who defeated Daniil Medvedev to win the 2022 Australian Open his 21st major tournament singles title (2 wds.)||11||rafaelnadal|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Spanish tennis star who defeated Daniil Medvedev to win the 2022 Australian Open his 21st major tournament singles title (2 wds.)
- Belarusian tennis pro whose first major tournament win was the women's singles championship at the 2023 Australian Open (2 wds.)
- Serbian tennis pro whose record-tying 22nd major tournament win was the men's singles championship at the 2023 Australian Open (2 wds.)
- Winner of the 2022 Australian Open the first Australian woman to win a singles title there since 1978 (2 wds.)
- Australian tennis player who won the women's singles title at the Australian Open in 2022 (2 wds.)
- 2022 women's singles Wimbledon champion who is the first Kazakh player to win a major tennis tournament (2 wds.)
- Sport associated with Russian star Daniil Medvedev
- Daniil Medvedev won it in 2021
- no, to daniil medvedev
- Seven-time Australian Open Men's Singles winner who is the Men's Singles top seed for the 2020 Australian Open
- Serbian tennis star who has won the Australian Open nine times but did not defend his title in 2022 (2 wds.)
- Which tennis player was prevented from defending his Australian Open title when his visa was cancelled by the Australian Minister for Immigration on January 14th?
- The only Black man to win singles titles at the US Open Australian Open and Wimbledon: 2 wds.
- Spanish tennis player who won the men's singles championship at the 2022 US Open (2 wds.)
- Australian tennis player who won the Australian Open in 2022: 2 wds.
- Danish tennis player who defeated Simona Halep to win the 2018 Australian Open
- rafael ......, winner of 2022 australian open men's singles title
- .... barty, winner of 2022 australian open women's singles title
- Who won the Australian Open Women's Singles title in 2022?
- last australian man to be australian open tennis singles–champion, in 1976, mark ........
- daniil is this tennis star's first name
- Australian tennis player who was runner-up to Novak Djokovic in the 2022 men's singles finals at Wimbledon and the first unseeded player in the finals since 2003 (2 wds.)
- 2022 women's singles Wimbledon champion who was runner-up to 33-Across in the 2023 Australian Open (2 wds.)
- Sandrine —, 1997 US Open and 1998 Australian Open singles tennis championship quarter-finalist
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.