Click on a word to get its definition.
|Suffix indicating “kinda sorta”||3||ish|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Suffix indicating “kinda sorta”
- kinda-sorta suffix
- Suffix that means "kinda sorta"
- 'Kinda sorta'
- kinda-sorta cousin
- Only kinda sorta
- Kinda sorta chuckle (ABBR.)
- Sorta: Suffix
- Suffix meaning 'sorta'
- "Kinda" suffix
- Suffix meaning 'kinda'
- Suffix that means 'kinda'
- "That sorta thing"
- 'A Sorta Fairytale' singer Amos
- sorta cousin
- kind of the same as, sorta
- quality that's often expressed when you utter the phrase "you know what i mean," or "sorta" or "about"
- "a sorta fairytale" singer tori
- sorta relative
- “That's sorta funny”
- ... sorta (in a manner of speaking)
- A Sorta ...., 2002 hit for Tori Amos
- Kin of "sorta"
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers