Click on a word to get its definition.
|Suffix indicating more than -er||3||est|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Suffix indicating more than -er
- Suffix indicating more or less
- “… the truth more first than sun, more last than star”
- More than more than enough?
- Shape-indicating suffix
- Enzyme-indicating suffix
- Suffix indicating an eye defect
- Suffix indicating "in a way"
- Suffix indicating absence
- Suffix indicating "most"
- Suffix indicating “kinda sorta”
- indicating two or more
- Symbol of a curved line in Western musical notation indicating that two or more notes are to be played without separation
- More than none, less than many
- More than zero but less than two
- hamlet's "a little more than kin, and less than kind," e.g.
- More than one but less than lots
- More than a pat, less than a punch
- more than one but less than three
- "Her wants are far greater than her ...." ("She wants more than what is require ")
- (Of an angle) more than 90o but less than 180o
- Less than twice, more than never
- more than once but less than thrice
- Prefix that means more than "bi-" but less than "quadri-"
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers