Click on a word to get its definition.
|Swimmer to open Guinness bottles||7||penguin|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Swimmer to open Guinness bottles
- Icon on Guinness bottles
- Swimmer's path in a race (narrow section assigned to a particular swimmer)
- American former swimmer with eight Olympic golds, the highest number of wins ever for a female swimmer: 2 wds.
- American former swimmer who shares the second spot for most number of Olympic gold medals for a female swimmer with 17a: 3 wds.
- American retired competitive swimmer who won a record eight gold medals at the 2008 Olympic Games and is considered the greatest swimmer ever: 2 wds.
- Tennis great Wilander who won the Australian Open the French Open and the U.S. Open in 1988
- Object used to open bottles of wine
- Sword sometimes used to open champagne bottles
- They open wine bottles for Irish county's yachting teams
- Lone swimmer in open water facetiously
- Actor Guinness
- Baldwin, Guinness, etc.
- Like many Guinness record
- Knighted Guinness
- Guinness and others
- Guinness who was knighted
- Guinness adjective
- Oscar winner Guinness
- Guinness orders
- Guinness, for one
- 1951 Alec Guinness film,
- Guinness suffix
- Guinness entry
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers