Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- member of the group about whom orwell said "until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious"
- They sound as if they're only felines, but they're ground-squirrels
- They think they're superi
- They split when they're s
- They whistle while they w
- They see things as they a
- They do better when they
- Osborne's budget numbers? They don't mean what they say
- They give support thus, when they're eaten by 24s
- When they're busy, they've nothing on
- They may pass on what they know
- They ask people to pull up, and they pull up
- Fear health is bad? They believe they can cure you!
- The make-up artists set them off presumably, as they recognise a good yarn when they hear it
- They don't bite when they find search results
- They provide actors with lines if they falter
- “They are useless. They can only give you ...” (Pablo Picasso, on computers)
- Dum spirant, ......: whilst they breath, they have hope
- They look as though they don't wash the backs of their necks
- They became the Thunder when they relocated
- 1997 film with the tagline 'They were deadly on the ground. Now they have wings.'
- They admit they may be punched
- They accept things as they are
- 1999 hit with the lyrics “they say rap's changed / they wanna know how i feel about it”
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.