Click on a word to get its definition.
|Tony-winning musical that begins and ends on Christmas Eve||4||rent|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Tony-winning musical that begins and ends on Christmas Eve
- 1949 Tony-winning musical, including a 1954 Tony-winning musical
- 2011 Tony-winning musical revival, including a 1982 Tony-winning musical
- 1975 Tony-nominated musical, including a 1966 Tony-nominated musical
- Novel by Charles Dickens that begins on Christmas Eve, 1812
- Succeeded in winning holiday that begins and ends here?
- Tony-winning playwright Eve
- "Novel that begins 'Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents'"
- ......ageddon (game where the goal is to make it to the end of christmas eve without hearing "last christmas")
- Tony-winning musical whose main characters are named Guy and Girl
- 2005 Tony-winning musical based on the 1975 film Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- antagonist (and namesake) of a 2019 tony-winning musical set partly in the underworld
- Portrayer of Eve in 'Killing Eve' and Ava in 'Meditation Park'
- 1999 Tony-winning musical
- 1977 Tony-winning musical
- tony award-winning musical broadcast on fox in january 2019
- 2017's tony award-winning musical, "... evan hansen"
- ... Mitchell, creator of the Tony-winning musical 'Hadestown'
- tony-winning “tomorrow” musical
- 2012 Tony-winning musical
- tony-winning musical that draws inspiration from "sesame street"
- Tony-winning musical in 1999
- Tony-winning musical Dear ... Hansen
- "dear ...... hansen" (tony-winning musical)
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers