|Tony-winning playwright Eve||6||ensler|
Refine the search results by specifying the number of letters. If certain letters are known already, you can provide them in the form of a pattern: d?f???ul? (Use ? for unknown letters).
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related.
- Tony-winning playwright Eve
- 1949 Tony-winning musical, including a 1954 Tony-winning musical
- 2011 Tony-winning musical revival, including a 1982 Tony-winning musical
- Tony-winning musical that begins and ends on Christmas Eve
- two-time tony-winning playwright yasmina ...
- Yasmina ......, two-time Tony-winning playwright
- tony-winning playwright ensler
- Tony-winning playwright Tracy
- oscar-winning film whose oscar-winning director is spelled out by the letters cutting the circled oscar-winning directors
- Eve in “Killing Eve,” for one
- Actress who plays Eve Polastri in Killing Eve
- Portrayer of Eve in 'Killing Eve' and Ava in 'Meditation Park'
- Eve of “Killing Eve” or Jack of “Jack Ryan”
- eve of "killing eve," e.g.
- Eve in “Killing Eve,” e.g.
- Eve is one, in "Killing Eve"
- Mary whose short story "The Wisdom of Eve" was the basis for 1950's "All About Eve"
- Actress who portrays Eve on 'Killing Eve'
- Actress who was nominated for an Oscar as ingenue Eve Harrington in "All About Eve": 2 wds.
- Canadian-born actor who played Eve in Killing Eve
- Eve's garden … or the letters at the beginning and end of "Eve's garden"
- Playwright Eve
- Eve, former name of the playwright V, who wrote The Vagina Monologues
- playwright with a lifetime achievement tony
These answers have been seen in past crossword puzzles for related clues.