Click on a word to get its definition.
|Try dry fleece worn by hot, dishy type||10||heartthrob|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Try dry fleece worn by hot, dishy type
- Dishy type of Italian artist on endless fiddle
- Spends a lot of time in deli speaking to dishy type
- Can be found in deli speaking to dishy type
- Dishy type of officer gets fired from headquarters perhaps
- kiss-and-...... (dishy type of book)
- Dishy type of officer gets fired from the base perhaps
- Said try, try and try again - I'm going to do it now
- "... first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.": 2 wds.
- Latest lie articulated by one of those dishy types
- "Dishy" fellow in the lab
- Do a dishy job
- Dishy? No, he may appear like a tomboy
- A dishy supporter more recently entering the group
- Showy dresser, extremely dishy?
- Dishy — substantial
- dishy types have them, it seems!
- Chat with comparatively dishy workman
- Dishy school principal, an impetuous person
- A dishy worker, and that's not all
- youth embracing dishy girl is duly identified
- soft toy man, extremely dishy, found on stand
- Dishy sailors love me
- husband dons dry fleece
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers