Click on a word to get its definition.
|Very distressed having been knifed ?||5||cutup|
Likely related crossword puzzle clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related:
- Very distressed having been knifed ?
- .... movie, horror film with knifed victims
- "you been misled! you been ...! you been took!"
- Writer climbing tree with 7, distressed having left us
- distressed having to get together with son
- distressed, having overturned
- distressed, having capsized
- Very distressed
- Very distressed copper knocked back plonk
- Put a PS about the roundabout having been very popular?
- "if i ... been born a woman, i would certainly have been gay.": skating gold medalist dorothy hamill
- unit of energy, work or heat that has not been officially valid since january 1, 1978 and has now been replaced with nanojoules
- tennis tournament that would have been in full swing right now if it hadn't been canceled due to coronavirus concerns
- US journalist who exclaimed “He's been shot. Lee Oswald has been shot” in 1963
- Civitas .... .... a state has been set up; she has been taught
- if he hadn't been run out of the last ball of england's innings, there would have been no super over in the 2019 world cup finals.
- something that has been totally demolished has been ".......... to the ground".
- A point that has been made irrelevant has been "..... moot"
- When someone has been forced into beliefs by repetitive manipulation, they have been ....
- Author of "It," based on whose books movies such as "The Shining" have been also been made: 2 wds.
- "What have you been ...?" (What have you been doing)
- Dan + Shay song with the lyrics I been thinkin yeah / It's been a while since we got out of town (2 wds.)
- “In recent years we have been served up a lot of ........ about the need for a national identity. We have been urged to sing imbecile jingles …” (Patrick White)
- Thou .. been better have been born a dog, Othello
The crossword puzzles that have similar clues and are widely preferred by solvers